Affordable and effective Marketing Options for your market entry
Sale of your products through a dedicated employee in our organisation.
- You do not need to invest in an own legal entity
- It ist your choice to select the employee working for you
- We provide you with the relevant infrastructure like office, telephone, fax etc.
- We provide you with back-office support from our organisation
- We take care of all legal and administrative issues and your employee can directly start taking care of your business.
- Being experts in the Indian chemical industry with a broad network, we can support you in finding the right approach to the Indian market if desired.
Setting up your company within our office infrastructure
- We found your company in India
- We find and hire your (marketing) employees based on your requirements and after a joint selection process
- We offer you administrative and legal support and our infrastructure
- Being experts in the Indian chemical industry with a broad network, we support you in finding the right approach to the Indian market if desired.
Logistic services, especially designed for chemical needs
Import of your products through our Free Trade Zone storage
- Your products will reach your customers faster
- You will not be liable to clear your products and pay customs duties until your products are sold
- Your products may be returned to your home country or any other location without problems in case market requirement change or you find better opportunities elsewhere
Import, storage and dispatch of your products by our chemical warehouse team
- Professional storage with all necessary permits and equipment to handle chemical products managed by our chemical experts
- At any time close to the major commercial port of India and near the upcoming new international airport of Mumbai
- Short logistic routes to your customers as the warehouse is in, respectively close to the chemical hubs of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Repacking and refilling of your products in our local warehouse
- Regular packing sizes used in Europe (e.g. Big Bags) are often not accepted by Indian customers or the market requires different formats
- In case fully automatic packaging is not part of your production set up it manual transactions like repacking of Big Bags into 25 kg Bags or refilling of IBCs into smaller packages in India can be realized at low costs
- In case demand for different packaging formats in India is changing you are enabled to respond quickly