Dr Joerg Strassburger
- Founder and managing director of Go East Advisors
- Dr Joerg Strassburger has more than 20 years of experience in the international chemical industry, including in marketing and sales and also in the development and realization of strategies for market development and market growth.
- As head of Strategic Planning at Bayer Polymers and head of Corporate Development at Lanxess, he was responsible for the development of strategies on Corporate- and BU-Levels and saw to their realization.
- For approximately nine years he was Managing Director for Lanxess in India and during this time managed investments of over 200 Mio. Euro.
- Under his lead, Lanxess became one of the fastest growing chemical companies in India.
His achievements in India include:
- Building new and closing old and inefficient production plants
- Setup of a sourcing department to make use of the chances of the Indian purchasing market for global requirements
- Successful execution and integration of M&A
- Unobstructed portfolio adjustment
- Establishment of an IT-development and support centre
- Set-up of a worldwide respected Sourcing-department
- Active participation in many industrial association
His long strategic experience with the operative on-site experience in India guarantees customers short-term goals as well as long-term strategies will be commemorated.
- Founder and managing director of Go East India Pvt. Ltd.
- For more than 15 years Avinash Parihar has worked in the chemical industry.
- His focus is business development, strategic purchase, set-up for external production partners, as well as strategic market analysis on preparation for development strategies.
- He additionally gained experience in different European chemical enterprises, where he developed and implemented purchasing, supply chain and logistics.
- Last he prepared and accompanied a successful market entry of a European logistics company in India and consulted their successful business development and advance on-site.
- Avinash Parihar is member of the Indian Business School and the All Indian Management Association and possesses an excellent network in the Indian chemistry and petrochemical industry.
Due to his multi-cultural experience, he has gathered a profound understanding of European enterprises and their ethical and economical expectations and provides this insight while working with Indian companies, administration and co-workers in the region.
Learn more about the markets …